Friday, November 6, 2015

Hell is in Flower!

This morning I don't feel like writing about me, today I feel like writing a bit of a tribute post. A post to someone who has recently found a love of one of my favourite SL past-times, and has actually become a little bit of an addict. He constantly asks now if there are any manly sales taking place, and has even been heard to call himself a "Fashionista"... Don't faint please, but I am talking about HellBone LOL... 
Since he had a make-over he has become much more interested in all things shopping and fashion. His SLINK Body has finally - after all this time and so many years of poking - made him see the fun in dressing up his dolly, and there is NO WAY he'd only wear one outfit every day for months like he used to LOL...
It was even so much of a change that when an old friend came to visit the other day, and suggested he needed a beard, not only did he find a beard he chose one with flowers in it!!! What the heck is going on with my hubby?!
It was a photo opportunity that was too much to waste, and the perfect location for that was Wanderstill at Ode, I thought the look wasn't going to last long at that time, but fast forward a few days and he's STILL wearing the beard hehe... Makes me laugh so much to see him like that! Who'd have ever thought it, my hubby, the fashionista LOL!

What is he wearing;
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Crime
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas
Sunglasses: [The Forge] - Maverick Sunglasses in Black/Blue
Beard: Beusame - Brother Nature Beard in Black 
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags
Tattoos: Taox - (I cannot remember the name of his Tattoos and the silly bugger forgot to give them to me, but if you want to know I will find out! SORRY!!!)
Watch: ZED - MESH Leather Watch Bracelet
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchilde - Mesh Leather Zip Plain Black Pants

1 comment: