Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Come Soon Winter Love

After being out in all that snow, I needed to find somewhere quiet and cosy - with a change of clothes - to warm up... I found the adorable little cafe, and had to make a selfie just to show you where I am... Gotta love Selfies hehe...
The location is one that comes with the pose... It's one of those super amazing pose scenes that you get whenever you buy a pose from Come Soon Poses, this time though I will say that the Winter in Love Pose - that you can grab at Cosmopolitan until December 5th - is so sweet, very romantic and might have been even cuter if I'd had someone there on the blue pose ball with me... Would have been nice to have someone to warm me up after all that snow right?! Where are all those hot biker boys when I need them LOL... Though as always with Come Soon Poses, you don't only get a pose but you also get the prop - in this case my cell phone - and the Scene too, now of course you can use the pose without the scene and props but for the low price you pay for a pose this is bloody brilliant!
The outfit I chose wasn't particularly the warmest though, I mean at least it wasn't wet, I suppose!
I'm still wearing my favourite new jeans from Blueberry, but I have a new cardigan - or is it a shirt - from NITELY which I picked up at the latest round of Suicide Dollz, and then pulled my hair into some semblance of tidiness under this adorable hat - and hair - combination from Besom and Reign - available at the latest round of No.21!
Now all I need is for a Winter Love to come and pose with me... Any takers?!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: BESOM & REIGN - Kittenish in Reds (Available until December 11th at No.21)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - DeadMan (Available until December 10 at Shiny Shabby)
Top: NITELY - Demetria Shirt in Fade (Available until December 4th at Suicide Dollz)
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded
Pose, Prop & Scene: Come Soon Poses - Winter in Love (Available until December 5th at Cosmopolitan)

No comments:

Post a Comment