Sunday, November 22, 2015

An Autumn Walk with the Sheep

I've been digging through my hoard recently, trying to work out what I want to keep and what I need to throw away as I've become a mesh body addict and cannot wear my old system clothing... I am going to admit that some of my favourite pieces will be added to my SL time capsule of a folder, where I have stashed things with meaning such as the ball-gown I wore at my 21st birthday party in SL, but a lot had to go... This did however help me rediscover some things that I'd forgotten, and when I added a new necklace I was happy as a pig in the mud hehe... I guess you might call it a look of the day?! 
The outfit is mostly older stuff, but for a walk in the sheep fields at Kaleidoscope, an older outfit didn't seem like a bad idea! 
The jacket is an oldie but a great one from [Foxes], it's an Aviator Jacket in a dark gunmetal colour, with an awesomely soft furry collar! It looks great with ANY jeans, but I have a new found addiction - yes I know I am late to the party - about the asses from Blueberry, and so Blueberry jeans will grace my butt a lot for the time being hehe... 
To accessorise I decided to keep things simple and found a necklace from a past round of Fi*Friday that I had not worn yet. The BellePoses necklace that I bought a few weeks back called Beth, just looked so cute with this simple outfit that it added a little something and made me feel great!!! 
So I came up with a look of the day, OMG lol, and although I'm not the best fashion photographer in the world I hope you like the outfit I chose hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Louisa (Free Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Jacket & Top: [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket in Gunmetal 
Necklace: BellePoses - Beth Necklace in Silver 
Jeans: Blueberry - Serala Flare Jeans 
Pose: Signature Pose - My Own Vogue (Available until December 2nd at Gen-Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment