Thursday, October 22, 2015

TentaJewels attract the Witches?!

I recently had a bit of a re-evaluation of the way that I wanted to work on my blog. Things were seeming much more difficult and it was a bit like my Mojo was running very low, it wasn't coming as easily as it should and I felt that I was forcing myself to sit and work on things... I decided that I would work less for people and more for myself, sharing the things that I truly loved because wasn't that the reason I started my blog in the first place anyway?! So I quit working for a few people and planned that I would blog things I loved, not things I had to persuade myself I liked... 
THEN... Whilst I was away this weekend... I received a Blogger Welcome Pack from one of my favourite designers! Someone I never in a million years thought would like my work enough to accept my application! When I saw the note I squealed, so that Hell thought I had gone bonkers... I became a part of the blogger team for LOST JUNCTION!!!! 
I don't want to sound like I am bragging, but it's a really huge deal for me to be accepted by a store that I love so much. There are so many awesome bloggers out there, each vying for limited blogger spots, that I never thought I'd get the chance when I applied... SO Thank you Tala Laval for accepting me into your team, and I hope I don't let you down... 
I got all dressed up - all purdy like - and went in search of somewhere Halloweenish to celebrate... I found a cute little location called Cay's at Woodland Lake... There are some creepy goings on out there, and these sweet looking but somewhat sinister ladies wanted me to have tea with them...
I'm not sure if they were intrigued by my dress - which is another of the Pixicat Dreamy Dresses, this time in Halloween print with moving bats - or the awesome TentaJewels from Lost Junction, which you can grab at this month's Kawaii Project
Things like this TentaJewels jewellery set are why I love Lost Junction... It's kooky and cute, it's well made and creative, and it always brings a smile to my face! Everyone has their happy store in SL I'm sure, and this one is definitely one of mine!!!  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Gretchen (Available until October 31st at The Seasons Story)
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar 
Glasses: Reign - COVEN Myrtle Glasses (Available until November 12th at The Epiphany
Jewellery: Lost Junction - TentaJewels (Available until November 10th at Kawaii Project
Dress: Pixicat - Dreamy Dress in Halloween 
Pose: Signature Pose - Corvus 3

No comments:

Post a Comment