Saturday, October 31, 2015

Super Short Haircuts as Tricks...

It's Here, It's Here, my favourite Holiday of the year is Here!!! FINALLY!!! I don't know where the month of October seems to have gone, it's like I blinked and missed it, but YAY HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!! 
I spent a long time thinking "What am I going to wear today?" but then I realised that I spend most of my year dressed as something dead anyway so I dug through my wardrobe to just find a cute outfit LOL... Due to this, for this year's Tricks and Treats I will be offering FREE HAIR CUTS... Just be careful if you get tricked your hair might be shorter than you bargained for hehe... 
I went for a little wander at Deadman's Island - see told ya that I'd be going back there again and again... This is my third visit hehe! - and found some willing candidates to test my Halloween Tricks on! But then I cannot really blame them, for a demonoic-ish Barber I do look pretty hot LOL... 
The outfit is actually a Convict look... I must have escaped from somewhere this morning! It's one of the M.BIRDIEstory outfits that were created for TAG! Gacha - that ends today by the way! 
I come with my own scissors, they are specially attached to my right hand hehe... They are a Remarkable Oblivion creation, one of my favourite things from one of my favourite stores and actually I don't get to wear them enough LOL... Gotta love them!!! 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Enjoy it no matter what you are doing, and remember if you wanna trick me, you might lose more than just your hair hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Curious 
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Eyes: .{PSYCHO:Byts} - Zombie Hunter Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at Wayward Halloween Gacha Event
Lips: Izzie's - Halloween Lipstick (Gift Available until November 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Collar: DAZED - Afterlife Collar in Raven 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Never Trust the Living in Silver (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Scars: antielle - HSotD - MYSTERY Salt & Ice (Available until October 31st for TAG! Gacha Event) 
Outift: M.BIRDIEstory - HalloweenCostume A in Convict 2-2 (Available until October 31st for TAG! Gacha Event) 
Glove: Remarkable Oblivion - Scissorhands 
Pose: Signature Pose - Corvus 5 

1 comment: