Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sometimes it's Good to be Crazy

Today I feel like being a little Crazyyyyyyyyyy.... I love days like this when all I want to do is run around being silly and making silly noises and pulling faces, but it's possibly because I had some VERY strong coffee this morning and lots of it too LOL...
You can tell it's affecting me by looking at the way that I'm dressing myself in SL today LOL... I look like one big ball of crazy and I cannot help but laugh at myself hehe... Ya gotta love days like this...
I've been Geeks'n'Nerds Fair shopping, and OK some of this stuff is from there, but others is just a mass of stuff pulled together to create this awesome new look for me hehe...
Let's start with Geeks'N'Nerds while I am talking about that shall we... I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it, and had to have one. It's a Fishy Strawberry creation with a slogan across the chest that is so perfect for me, plus the braces look is just adorable! Whilst I was at the fair I also gambled away all of my monies trying to win this adorable Franken Nerd Candy Lollipop from katat0nik and picked up these amazing googly eyes from Izzie's!
Now please,.. Look me in the eyes when I am talking to you!
Not around the eyes at the finger up my nose - from Lost Junction - or at the finger on my hair clip - from [ abrasive ],  or the Remnants of my Enemies Necklace from Sweet Thing... Barbie Enemies beware LOL, this is where your body parts end up LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Empty Gold
Hair Bow: [ abrasive ] - Corpse Bow in Fleshy Stripes (Available until October 30th at The Nightmare Event
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Glasses: Reign - COVEN Myrtle Glasses (Available until November 12th at The Epiphany)
Eyes: Izzie's - Googly Eyes (Gift Available until November 1st at Geeks'n'Nerds)
Nose Accessory: [Lost Junction] - Finger Friends (Gift Available until October 30th for TAG! Gacha) 
Lollipop: Katat0nik - Franken Nerd Candy in Bloody (Available until November 1st at Geeks'n'Nerds)
Necklace: Sweet Thing - Remnants of Enemies Necklace (Available until October 30th at The Nightmare Event
Top: Fishy Strawberry - Suspenders Tee in Black (Available until November 1st at Geeks'n'Nerds)
Pose: Image Essentials - Sheer Class 9

No comments:

Post a Comment