Friday, October 23, 2015

Hitching a ride on a Paper Bird

Its that time of the year again when I really start wishing that I could do as the bears do and think about hibernating for the winter! It's something I think of every year and I would really be happy with that as a winter plan LOL... I'm not the kind of person who likes it when it's too hot so doing as the birds do and migrating south wouldn't be an option for me in RL though... Yet I could do that in SL perhaps?!
I hitched a ride - and was made like a bird - with these amazingly rare flying origami birds from Infiniti Pose, and was able to glide through the clouds! Although perhaps more clothing might have been a better idea?! 
The only part of me which was properly covered was my head and shoulders, which were adorned with this amazing Poisoned Diamond Crow Queen set or a helmet and epaulettes - that is still available until tomorrow at the SOLARIS Fashion Week by the way!  
Oh well, frozen things will thaw out in the heat down south... Just hope these paper birdies can make it all the way whilst carrying me?!

What is she wearing;
Headdress & Epaulettes: (Poisoned Diamond) - Crow Queen in Red (Available until October 24th at SOLARIS AW Fashion Week
Hair: Magika - Darkness Falls 
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar
Choker: Scrub - Webcollar 
Necklace: Musa - EyeBall Necklace in Dark 
Nipple Piercings: (Poisoned Diamond) - Mad Miss Piercing
Pose: Infiniti - Make Me A Bird 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment