Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Maze of Witchy Magic

It's finally here, it's finally open, and we'd love to welcome anyone and everyone to the 3rd Annual Halloween Gator Maze!
The event runs from now until November 3rd, with an awesome performance by Storm Diesel on October 30th and a closing party Tribute Show from Rob Zombie! 
We also have a hunt running through the maze... 12 Awesome Freebies stashed inside varying sizes of pumpkin, hidden in some of our nightmares... Clothes, décor, gestures and vehicles will be found and lots of fun can be had, so if you love this kind of thing don't miss out on the Gators Maze this Halloween! 
Of course we opened with a party - a fancy dress party no less - so of course I caused havoc in my brain trying to decide what to wear... Luckily two of my favourite stores came to the rescue!
The hat and hair was one of my rescue ideas... A new release as a subscriber gift from Magika, the Sorcery hair comes attached to this gorgeous little witchy hat in a shocking green colour, yet if you decide to buy the new hair release - which you will no doubt see here soon because I loved it hehe - then the HUD can be used to colour this hair, hence why mine is not green! 
Then once I had the idea of a witch in my head, Schadenfreude sealed the deal! These Bug-a-Boo shoes, a MIX release, are gorgeous and perfect for any little witch! I originally chose them in red, but I dunno the black just drew me in too so I have two awesome pairs hehe... 
It was then a matter of putting pretty things together to form the perfect little witch costume... The dress is one from Moon Amore, that was available at the last round of Collabor88, but should be retired to the mainstore soon... I loved the Andarial dress so much but I warn you it's SHORT!! So don't forget your panties ladies! My broom is an older one from Impish, and I'm not sure if it's still available anymore, but the best of my accessories has to be my new Kitten friend! The Goodbye Kittens are from SWaGGa at this latest round of The Fantasy Collective and as soon as I saw him there looking more than a little cold and skinny I had to take him home! 
Now that you've seen my outfit, COME SEE MY MAZE!!! You know you want to!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Sorcery (Current Subscriber Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Collar: [Forge] - Chained Rose in Crimson 
Shoulder Pet: [SWaGGa] - Goodbye Kitten in Skinned (Available until October 15th at The Fantasy Collective
Dress: Moon Amore - Andariel Dress in Black 
Shoes: Schadenfreude - Bug-a-Boo Shoes (Available until October 31st for Mix) 
Pose Prop: Impish - Flying Broom in Morrigan Series 1 RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment