Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fairies are on the Menu

Waking up on Sunday morning I still feel like I'm in a dream... It's time for one of my absolute favourite shopping sales in RL today! Books by Weight! I'll be paying a small amount per kilo of books and oh my gosh the savings I've had hehe!!! 
Still right now it's time to drink my tea and wake up just a little more, so I thought why not share something dream like with you, and let you see how I'm feeling on this bright sunny Sunday morning! 
The location of my dreamlike tea party is one that I fell in love with and keep wandering back to... You should take a few minutes out of your busy day and check out the Failure to Thrive [The Gray Child] sim... It's like something straight out of my head, and it's more than pretty! 
The outfit I had on was nothing special but still kinda cute, you can't really see it too well but for those of you that are interested it's a dress from N-Uno and a wig from CATWA
Why not pop over and have tea with the dollies? It looks like fairies are on the menu tonight!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Leah 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Glasses: Acid & Mala - Falling off Face Glasses (No Longer Available!) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in Tara's Garden (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Dress: N-Uno - Susie Dress in Multi (Past Cosmopolitan Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment