Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Champagne for Breakfast

Ugh sometimes you need to stop and restart the day again... Today is one of those days, connection issues to work made me worry I'd be forced to go in rather than have a lazy day in my pjs whilst working from home LOL... Still lucky that the tech guys at work are not only fast but sweethearts that are willing to help! 
So today it will be a leisurely, lazy day - in RL I will likely have a pj day, but in SL I'm going to take it easy and enjoy a little opulence! 
Such a lovely word, Opulence, but what does it truly mean? Well anything luxurious or of great wealth apparently, and I think I found the PERFECT place for that in SL, don't you? The Outer Garden has a collection of little scenarios like this one, all beautiful but all slightly different, and this one simply screamed luxurious wealth at me! So I decided to become a lady of Opulence myself and dressed for the role!!
With my favourite pair of boots - HOLLYHOOD by the way - I went for something a little grand but still Rudhish hehe... At a recently passed round of Fifty Linden Friday, Foxes released some amazingly adorable things that screamed perfect for Autumn! The Sweater Dresses in their autumn hues are soft looking, and snuggly, even though they are short, and when I added the Faux Fox Stole in a slightly darker chocolate brown I was more than a little pleased! 
All I need now is for someone to show up with a cup of tea, ooooh or for a little more opulence, champagne!?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Itch 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Charcoal 
Necklace: -ATTIC- - Trapped Leaf Necklace in Rust  
Scarf: Foxes - Faux Fur Stole in Autumn Hues 
Dress: Foxes. - Sweater Dress in Autumn Hues 
Boots: HOLLYHOOD - Baraka Boots in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment