Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Trying a little Urban Style?!

I've never been very good at the photography to show off a look of the day, I mean I know I can take a picture that I like but when I look at others pictures who are great at these look of the day - look at my outfit - kinda posts, I always end up thinking "hmmmm mine just don't have what theirs have"... I KNOW that comparing my pictures with anyone else's is just silly, and I don't mean that I am doing that a lot but I've just never felt confident being like LOOK WHAT I'M WEARING without being able to create some pretty story to go with it lol... 
I loved this outfit so much that I thought, what the heck I will give it a try LOL... 
The outfit struck me as something a little urban... I tried looking for the perfect Urban setting and didn't really find what I was looking for, until that is I found the ruined city of Xin! Here nature seems to have taken control a bit, and OK it's not really perfect for the urban gansta vibe I was rocking but hey I enjoyed exploring there too... 
It came about because of a few things but mostly this time it was the fault of the clothing that I put on, to create that Urbanish vibe... 
The shorts are past releases from MUKA - called Shirley - and I LOVE the puffy pant look of them, I've worn the other pair from the set in a post for the last flower, but I couldn't resist pulling on the black pair with these amazing Laced Pumps from Reign! My shirt is one that I simple HAD to have while I was exploring the Manga Fair... It's from a store called MoDANNA, not one that I've ever come across before I don't think, but I will have to check out in the future. 
What do you think? Did I do a good job with a look-of-the-day post?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Fast Lane 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds (Including Eyes, Face, & Lips): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Top: MoDANNA - Infaillible Collection Knotted T-Shirt in Skull (Available Now at Manga Fair 2015
Pants: MUKA - Shirley (Past Chapter Four Release) 
Shoes: REIGN - Laced Pumps in Black (Available Now at No.21
Pose: Signature Pose - Jewellery 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment