Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Spankings are just the Beginning...

Sometimes a girl can be sweet, pretty, shy even, but at other times that same girl needs to let her hair down and act like a bad girl... When it comes to playing with the biker boys, this latter girl can be seen fairly often! It's definitely one of the perks of being in the Biker business LOL, not all biker boys I've met reach the standards of the Gator boys - they are rigorously tested by a team of crazy women LOL - but for the record biker boys tend to be fun... A little dirty perhaps, but that's never a bad thing hehe...
Anyway, a few months back I was sent a pose from one of my favourite pose designers... I challenged the MC to remember it and a few days later one of the boys asked if he could do it for me LOL... I was busy but he kept asking - he's nothing but persistant when it comes to giving spankings, that's for sure LOL - and so finally I caved in an let him colour my bum, just a little LOL...
Chopper was so eager to help me with this pose, he waited for MONTHS lol... With that kind of dedication, how could I not let him be the one to spank the monkey - sorry I mean bunny - while I was laying on his lap in a filthy bus stop LOL...
The pose was the entire reason for this picture - though Chopper being persistant did help a little - and OK it's an older one now, but still something you can get your tingling, spanky hands on at the Signature Pose mainstore! Just look for the Spank the Bunny pose and you found it!
The outfit I wore gave Chopper a bit of an easy time durning this spanking... The dress is one from [I<3F] called Something Missing... I wonder if you can work out what it is that's missing LOL... I'll give you a hint, it's allowed Chopper to leave my bum a little pink LOL... The red marks coincidentally are available either from the hands of Chopper OR if you're less into pain and want the look for yourself, you can get them from the store Ama.
From the look on my face you can tell I enjoyed getting the redness in the conventional manner, but I warn you ladies out there, biker boys are dangerous... The spankings are just the beginning LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Curious
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Dress: [I<3F] - Something Missing in Black (Past Event Release)
Red Marks: Ama - Whipped Ass in Ouch (Past Event Release)
Tattoo: [Gang/Cold] - The Measurement (Past Event Release)
Heels: Bens Boutique - Nicky High Heels in Black (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Spank the Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment