Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Heat made me dance Naked...

It's too hot today, I feel like being naked LOL... I'm being naked a lot lately and it's FUNNNNNN lol... 
This time I got naked and ran through the sim dressed like some kind of magical sprite! I will be blaming it on some of the latest releases from lassitude & ennui, it's been a while since they were released but now that I am naked and dancing around the sim I am kinda sorry I left them to get dusty... 
The Lassitude & Ennui releases include the Staff of Life - that had been releases for The Epiphany - and they come in a variety of designs and colours. The were gacha items for the event but you're now able to get your hands on them at the main store, so never fear you've not missed out... 
The Necklace is also a Lassitude & Ennui called Chenoeh and is available from the We <3 RP Event... 
So it was a naked dance in the forest with my butterfly friends... Damn I think the heat is getting to me!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Jill (Past Hair Fair Freebie) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - Chenoeh Necklace in Silver (Available Now at We <3 RP
Staff: lassitude & ennui - Staff of life RARE (Past The Epiphany Release)
Pose & Prop: IDK - Butterflies #07 Pose (Past Event Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment