Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Naked but for my Ink and Bling

Well good morning, I'm away far too early today thanks to a whiny dog and a hubby that does a remarkable impression of a stomping elephant around the bedroom at 5am. Though I have to admit, I LOVE this time of the day... Things are always so peaceful and OK aside from those people getting up to go to work, the world seems still... In RL that is, in SL it's always buzzing hehe... 
Yet I chose this morning for a little pensiveness, a little thoughtful and quiet start to my day. A chance to sit back with a cup of coffee and a time to write something rambling here before the chaos of work starts... 
Let's begin the day, naked in the garden with a cup of coffee hehe... 
The garden is the secret location that I run away to in times of wanting to hide, it's amazing, and I am so excited that the builder of it let's me into their private little world... Especially at times like this morning when I realise how built up the area I live in is in RL... and it's making me realise I am enjoying being naked in SL at the moment LOL... 
Have you noticed though, I've started to be seen with Tattoos at the moment?! SHOCK INNIT?! I have to say though I am loving the tattoo sleeves that are coming from Identity at the moment. I love the femininity to them, and the pretty but intricate designs. I'm not quite ready for a full all over tattoo but it's a step in that direction... I just love it!!! 
I wore just one item though, a gorgeous down the back necklace from deviousMind... I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it at Genre, and waited for just the right moment to show it off... I think this is that moment. It's the sort of thing you can only wear with something backless, but for the low price of 100L who could say no to this gorgeous little bit of bling?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Shaylee 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Necklace: deviousMind - Lasombra Vampire Necklace in Emerald (Past Genre Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment