Sunday, August 16, 2015

Looking to the sky for the perfect outfit...

I've been so inspired with my picture taking recently and keep taking photos that I find myself in love with... So not all of them are the best but today I want to share with you one that I really love... like Really Really! The outfit was something a little crazy, the location was one I was shown by my SL sister Lil and well everything fell together so flawlessly that it brings a smile to my face. Don't you love it when this happens? 
The location I set up the telescope - OK it was already there and free to use, but just roll with me on this - was a place called Just Another Tequila Sunrise. This places has a very gorgeous and natural feel, plus if you're wanting to rez things all you need to do is join a group and voila! Luckily for me though, the telescope was already out and ready to use - it's a LISP one by the way! 
But it is the outfit that makes me feel the happiest. I LOVE the way it fell together and it looks so perfect! 
The dress is one from Valentina E that I bought way back now at the Wayward Carnival. I couldn't resist, it was crying out "BUY ME BUY ME" - but then I have a shopping addiction and a lot of things do that LOL... I just loved the Carnie look to it, and couldn't leave it behind. Then when I was accessorising I remembered this awesome bell necklace that I won from a gacha at the past round of Origami from a store called 白玉siratama and then I teamed it with a bow scarf from DRIFT... 
The thing that I think tied it all together was the adorable Bunhawk hair from Catwa... The outfit looked great but this messy style just made smile..
Can you see why I love this picture? Do you agree with me? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Catwa - Bunhawk 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds (Including Face, Lips & Doll Carvings): antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Choker: DRIFT - L'Bow2 in Red 
Necklace: 白玉siratama - NATUMATURIgacha 12 in suzune kubikazari (Past Origami Release) 
Dress: Valentina E - Blaze Ruffled Dress Red & Ivory (Past Event Release) 
Pose & Prop: LISP - Kepler Telescope 

No comments:

Post a Comment