Saturday, August 29, 2015

Listen to the Goats

Its early morning, I drank a little bit much last night and now I'm feeling not hungover per-se but more like a feeling of fluffiness!! Needless to say I am taking it very slow this morning, and armed with a coffee I will just sit and talk to you... Maybe I'll take some more pictures, that always seems like a good wake up remedy, but while I love taking all of these pictures perhaps I should take 5 minutes and actually share them with you huh?! 
This morning, I am going to tell you about a conversation I had... With a Goat!! 
I'd been visiting my MC Sister Lilian's home, and while there I saw her lovely meadow for the goats. Complete with rusted tractor and their very own rusty shed to play in these goats seemed so cute and happy that I had to wander in and pet them. 
One of them though, is a very talkative little bugger, bleeting and making fun of me... "Who wears high heels in a goat pen crazy lady?" it said LOL... Poor Lil came back to hear me having a conversation with a goat that didn't actually talk!! Sometimes I wonder why my sanity chooses to leave me when I log into SL hehe...
These goats are from Jian - and are currently available at We <3 RP - they are SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEE I am going to have to steal them from my sister and run home with them heheh... 
But yes the Goat was right, I am wearing some very high EMPORIUM Marilyn Heels in a field filled with goat poop, it wasn't the smartest idea I must say, though heck they look SO CUTE with my outfit... A pair of jeans from my jeans addiction store that is SPIRIT and a super cute top from offbeat, which is decorated with little cacti that I picked up at the last round of The Chapter Four. Sadly the event has closed but these tops should be available at the offbeat mainstore so go check them out!!! 
So lesson for the day... Listen to the Goats when they tell you wearing Heels in a goat field is a bad idea!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Top: offbeat - Want to be Skinny in 05 (Past Chapter Four Release) 
Jeans: SPIRIT - Secret Ripped Jeans in Medium Blue (Past Event Release) 
Shoes: EMPORIUM - Marilyn Heels (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Caroline 2
Goat: Jian - Chester the Goat (Available Now at We <3 RP)

No comments:

Post a Comment