Friday, August 28, 2015

How much is that Hooker in the Window?

Yesterday was my 9th Rezday in SL... 9 long years I've been riding the rollercoaster of emotional ups and downs that SL and it's inhabitants can bring. Even the lows have made me stronger and wiser, and I am glad for everything I've been through, especially the lows although you wouldn't have heard me say so at the time LOL...
ANYWAY, in the Gators MC, we have a way of celebrating Rezdays that mean you become the King or Queen of the MC for the day. On that day you get to do whatever you want and the MC have to join in with you... WELL, for me as my passion is photography I wanted to do something cool... Two of my MC sisters and I have been thinking about the way we all take such different photos and have been talking about a possible exhibition in the future... This was our chance to take the first shot, and Mongo was even dragged along for the ride hehe...
I'd spotted this pose prop at Exposeur a few times, but at the Festival of Sin, I knew I had to have it... Luckily Solde felt the same and she had already bought one!
The prop is the Red Light Showcase - you can get it either at the Exposeur Store or at the Greed Location in the Festival of Sin by the way - but it reminds me of the city I live in, it's a brilliant and fun pose prop for people to play on... It comes with a heap of poses for up to three avatars and OK I'm using a couple pose from Pose Maniacs too so that the "client" can really test the merchandise hehe, but both Solde and Lilian are Red Light Hookers using the pose prop!
You'll see me in this lingerie again in another post, but for the people that are interested this an erratic set which you can grab for yourself at Collabor88 this month... I have much to tell you about this set, so watch this space and you might get to see me in it again soon sometime! To stop my stockings ripping at the foot end I wore a pair of REIGN Buckle Strap Heels and I wore my hair in a sexy pulled back style from Truth... If you want to know what the other girls are wearing please feel free to ask by the way and I will find out the details for you. I just didn't feel like writing a HUGE list of clothing hehe...
Then Mongo the customer came to check out the merchandise... Deciding between the biker chick hookers as to which he wanted to test drive LOL... Perhaps I'm in luck? LOL...

What is she wearing;
(If you'd like to know anything that the others are wearing please feel free to ask me and I will find out, there would be too many things to list here... Trust me, it's easier this way LOL!)
Hair: Truth - Dulce
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Lingerie: erratic - Delice Lingerie (Available Now at Collabor88)
Heels: REIGN - Buckle Strap Heels in Black (Past FLF Release)
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Red Light Showcase (Available Now at Festival of Sin Greed Area)
Couple Pose: {pose maniacs} - 127

No comments:

Post a Comment