Monday, August 3, 2015

Find your inner Orient

Some people think that Sundays are a holy day, others look on it as a day to prepare for the coming week, I personally - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - feel like Sundays are a great day to be lazy! I always have so much to do on a Saturday... Groceries, cleaning, visiting my mother-in-law, all those tediously mundane must-do things, so when Sunday comes around I love nothing more than taking the day off - going on strike if you will - and lazing around for some me time!
Me time will ALWAYS involve some time spent playing dress-up and making photos in SL... My addiction must be fed, and well it's a great way to relax...
This amazing outfit is one of those things I wanted to play dress up in this weekend... It's an ImmateriA release - one of two that got my dress-up urges kicked up a gear - and the Aiko gown in this gorgeous creme colour took me back to the perfect photography location of Origami. It was here that the somewhat Oriental Priestess could step into her true role...
The Halo she wears is part of her priestesses garb... Her lotus shaped dress showing her status, but the hair... Well that is something totally unpriestess like - a sign of her love of all things modern culture! Her hair in it's two toned INK style, shows that this priestess really has her finger on the pulse of modern culture...
If you aren't into the creme coloured dress by the way, it comes in a variety of colours, so that not matter your style choice you too can find that ImmateriA Aiko in you too!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: [INK] - WHO2 (Past Hair Fair Freebie)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Outfit (Including Halo): ImmateriA - Aiko in Creme (Available Now at Totally Top Shelf)
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 1

No comments:

Post a Comment