Monday, August 31, 2015

Can Someone Save Me?

Ever have one of those days when all you want to do is shut out the world, curl up and sleep, all the while though your mind thinks 'someone save me!' Well today I am having one of those kind of days... I woke up this morning and although I LOVE thunderstorms I prefer not to have to go out in them and well wouldn't you know while I'm hiding from the rain in a metal bus shelter, the storm started! Add to that I am suffering from an emotional rollercoaster and BAM isn't it great to be Rudh right now?!
So the picture that I have chosen to share with you today is representative of that feeling of 'someone save me!' A princess locked in a tower, BUT there are signs of hope for her, someone has left her a rose... Who she doesn't know, but I'm hoping that like the princess, someone will leave me a rose - or show me my sparkle again or even just give me a hug randomly!
The rose is actually a part of the decoration on the Paper Moon Song's Ephemera Tray called My Lady Silver. This is part of a collection different trays that can be won at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, but each tray varies in theme... Some are more masculine, and others have food!!
The Princesses dress is actually one of my favourite freebies in a LONG time... It's a gorgeously coloured version of the Aura Gown from Valentina E, that you can get your hands on ABSOLUTELY FREE by joining The Fantasy Collective group and hitting the board on the Valentina E display!
I wonder if some handsome prince will come and whisk me away... HellBone is a sweetheart, but lacking in the romance department... Maybe someone like Sam Winchester please??

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: Shar's - Maiden Daisy Wreath
Hair: Catwa - Rachel
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Dress: Valentina E - Aura Gown in TFC Edition (Current Fantasy Collective Group Gift)
Pose: Signature Pose - Caroline 1
Tray: Paper Moon - The Song's Ephemera in My Lady Silver (Available Now at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)

No comments:

Post a Comment