Friday, July 31, 2015

Time to Set Sail...

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's life for me"... Oh wait, wrong kind of sea faring outfit, dammit... Are there any good songs for sailors?! The only one that springs to mind is something about Popeye, and that's just not ladylike LOL... 
Let's move on from that shall we though and I will get all excited, as per usual, about something that happened and something that I had to play with! 
OK the something that happened part goes a little like this... I was contacted by a designer I've worked with for Horror Haute in the past, she was like would you be interested in this, I get a picture, I'm like HELL YES, and the rest... Well you can see that below hehe... 
The dress was one of a myriad of different patterns from The Untitled, for their new dress release called Life in Mono... OK so the pattern name of Ahoy was what lead me down a dark path into Sailordom, but all of the designs are just as equally gorgeous and would be perfect staple pieces in any closet. I keep rambling about staple pieces, but I am a strong believer in having a core collection of basics that you can dress up or down or match to an outfit! Then just for a little added fun I decided to wear a cute Ahoy Sailor Cap that you can get yourself from BOOM - it's an older sculptie creation but they are still available on the Marketplace if you cannot find them in the store! Just one more thing was needed, the perfect location... I found it, on a dock amongst the boats at Cutter's Cove
There are other things too that will deserve an honourable mention in this post... The tattoos that I am wearing have become my current all the time design - only replaced by wounds when I am in a bleeding mood - these are Identity Tattoos called First Code and are currently available at Suicide Dollz. My necklace is also something that needs to be mentioned, it's YUMMY isn't it?! You can get one now at No.21 and it's decorated in re-purposed charms! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: BOOM - Ahoy Sailor Cap 
Hair & Feathers: Truth - Wren 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Available Now at The Epiphany
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Necklace: (Yummy) - Repurposed Charms Necklace in Eclectic (Available Now No21
Dress: The Untitled - Life in Mono Dress in Ahoy 
Pose: Signature Pose - Iwone 

No comments:

Post a Comment