Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm on my Knees, please Help me Stay Alive

"I'm becoming afraid, it's already too late, 
I'm on my knees, please help me stay alive... "
Lyrics from a song by Crown the Empire, that when I was running around dressed in an outfit that HellBone told me I shouldn't wear around the bikers, made the urge  to do something a little naughty stronger, and BOY did I get the look I was going for... The song was the one that I had playing in the background and I think it helped me to channel a victim style feeling LOL... Yet it was the look and the location that inspired this photo, both are a little risque, but oh-so-much fun hehe... 
So as the line of the song says I'm on my knees LOL... The pose is one from Signature Pose and it isn't part of the scenery, but it just fitted so perfectly... The victim being held in place by a magnetic force in the laboratory of a mad scientist...Least that's the look I was going for! The location is not one for the faint of heart though, it is a place that has a VERY rude name and use too actually - the location is called Get Fucked, so I will leave you to imagine what goes on there... Though it was empty when I went in, phew!
The outfit is one that I am in love with, and have worn a LOT - Hell is OK with it so long as I'm not around the biker boys or something LOL... I wore one of the newer releases from r2 fashions called Gekka. I LOVE the way that Rikka - the store's owner - seems to do magical things creating that perfect PVC look, especially the transparent PVC.
After finding the perfect outfit though, it was simple to scart accessorising - a pair of over the knee boots from BAX, a BabyDoll blindfold and some simple jewellery from (Yummy) and tapi, and this little captive of the mad scientist was ready to try to break free...
On a parting note today, while this little victim tries to break free, I think I should share with you the song that helped me inspire this photo... It's an older song but still an awesome one, Ladies and Gentlemen, Crown the Empire's song "Voices"...

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Peaches in B Chapter I: Earth (Past OMGacha Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Blindfold: BabyDoll - Bloody Blindfold (Past Event Release)
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black (Past Event Release)
Outfit: r2 - A/D/E gekka in Black (Available Now at Collabor88)
Bracelet: tapi - Hammered Punk Cuff
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather
Pose: Signature Pose - Shawna 2

No comments:

Post a Comment