Monday, June 8, 2015

Wake Up you Lazy Bum!

There are a few sounds that if I'm honest I could live without in life... Hearing a child scream, hearing someone else's music whilst sitting on a bus, or the sound of someone's car alarm going off in the middle of the night as examples, but one of the things that I always find myself cursing most is the Alarm Clock... One of those necessary evils! Still there isn't much longer that I will need one as my holiday begins on FRIDAY!!!! Then it's two weeks of being at home in the UK, being looked after by my mum and a lot of time just reading, sleeping and enjoying myself... IT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!
Talking of sounding perfect and thinking of home, I'll tell you a little story LOL... I went travelling to New Zealand a few years ago, and before I left my sister was very upset saying she'd miss me a lot... Anyway, to cut a long story short the first time I'd set the alarm I didn't check the ringer sound - ALWAYS CHECK THE SOUND PEOPLE!  - I was rudely awoken by my sister's voice filling the room, screaming loudly "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM"... Never have I wanted to throttle her quiet so much LOL...
This morning was no exception... I felt like I'd been right next to a gong when someone hit it at full whack. I wanted to just turn over and go back to sleep but alas in RL I cannot... In SL however, I can be as lazy as I want and at the moment that's an I want to A LOT, especially since I got my new bed...
I'd seen the Sweetpea Bed - from Olive - in The Arcade line-up this month and was bereft when I realised that it was in fact a rare... I had very little chance I would get it, and I was so worried that it would cost me a sheer fortune... As luck would have it, it cost me NOTHING! My sister Solde, had heard that I was looking for one of these awesome beds and she found a fairly cheap one on the marketplace... She treated me to it as a wonderful present... THANK YOU SODAPOP *hugs tight*...
In my quest for the bed though, my lovely hubby HellBone had also gotten into The Arcade and had tried his luck on the machine, hence why I am also able to show you the cute Sweetpeas Slumber Mask too... It's perfect for a princess on a pea bed!  
The Arcade isnt the only gacha event taking plae at the moment though, I hit up the Ai Gacha event recently and won some adorable goodies like these [Glitzz] Face Clouds and the adorable Nerdology Cushions that are scattered in a mess all over my bed hehe... My pretty Beach Towel Dress - from fllo - is so comfortable that I fell asleep wearing it, and thinking about that I should probably have taken off my new Sunna Necklace too - you can get your hands on these from Lassitude & Ennui at We <3 RP by the way... Lucky I didn't strangle myself huh?!

What is she wearing;
Head Accesory: [Glitzz] - Face Clouds Icons in RARE (Available Now at Ai Gacha)
Hair: Magika - Restless
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Mask: Olive - the Sweetpeas Slumber Mask in Clouds (Available Now at The Arcade)
Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui - Sunna Necklace in Gold/Black (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Hand Tattoo: Moon Amore - Pajarito Handtattoo (Past Event Release)
Dress: fllo - Beach Towel Dress in Rainbow
Teddy: !Ohmai - Beary Lurvin (Past Event Release)
Cushions: Nerdology - Pillows in Cupcake, Burger, Popcorn and Blue Milk (Available Now at Ai Gacha)
Bed: Olive - the Sweetpea Bed RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment