Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let's paint our bodies with some Body Art

Body Art comes in a variety of different forms... Tattoos are a very expressive Body Art form, but then Make-up can be too, and if you're anything like me there is nothing that beats a good scar!! I know that I'm just macabre in that but hey I'm not the only one in SL lol..
However, if you love any kind of Body Art, there is a hunt coming in SL which will be right up your street and then some.
The Body Art Hunt starts tomorrow - July 1st - and runs through the month, allowing those with a passion for body art, the chance to get their hands on some awesome freebies...
Tattoos are dominant of course, but there are also other artistic twists on things like eyes, nails and make-ups, so even if you don't wear tattoos this could be a fun hunt for you!
I've played with a few different things in this photo... I have a lot of lovely things in the wings waiting to be played with, but for now this is what you get...
Starting with the non-event stuff, I have to give another shout out to Magika, who are in the midst of a 50% off sale... I bought this Curious Hair for half price... Isn't it cute?!
Then on to the Body Art, starting from the top and possibly least noticeable... Banana Banshee has created a set of Carnival Eyes, and I'm wearing a spiral version here. Each design comes in dark or light versions, and with a variety of different ways of wearing them too!
Moving down I smeared my lips with a dark red Laquer Lips colour from SongBird. This includes 4 different, but basic colours, AND the snakebite piercing that you can see in the photo too!
Lastly - for this post about the Body Art hunt anyway - the gorgeous chest tattoo from Tenjin called Fancy Flower is a release for the hunt. I don't tend to wear tattoos very often but I couldn't resist the feminine rose with it's long soft looking tendrils...
There will be more body art to come so if you like that kinda thing but for now, I'm done with work, it's time to go home LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Curious
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: Banana Banshee - Carnival in Spiral (Available July 1st for The Body Art Hunt)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lipstick & Lip Piercing: SongBird - Laquer Lips in Red and Simple Snakebite Piercing (Available July 1st for The Body Art Hunt)
Tattoo: Tenjin - Fancy Flower Chest Tattoo (Available July 1st for The Body Art Hunt)
Pose: Signature Pose - Lucille 4

No comments:

Post a Comment