Friday, June 19, 2015

I miss you guys...

HELLO SL I WAS HERE TODAY... Sometimes having a megaphone makes you feel strong, maybe that's just me but today was one of those days when everyone had gone to work in RL and I was left at home to fend for myself hehe... At least for a few hours... 
So I logged into SL, went shopping to grab myself things that I might have missed otherwise and sent a HUGE hello to the people that I am missing whilst I am in RL... It seems strange that even when you go on holiday the people you leave behind in SL are very much missed... 
So I send a HUGE shout out to everyone that I know and love in SL... The people I speak to every day, those I miss more than anything, and the people I work with in SL because without you it's not the same... 
The photo I am sharing today is one that I had made before I left for the UK, as all my photos are at the moment. It features a cute but smart outfit that had been a past Fi*Friday release from Bens Boutique, as well as the awesome megaphone I had to use hehe... 
By the way... In case you didn't realise, I miss you all!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Catwa - WokeUp 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eye Make-Up: Corvus - Evil Eye Makeup 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Collar: tapi - Moo Collar 
Outfit: Bens Boutique - Evelyn Outfit in White-Gray (Past Fi*Friday Release) 
Name Tag: .DirtyStories. - NameTag (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Bracelets: Kibitz - Chara bangles in Silver (Past Fantasy Collective Release) 
Shoes: N-Core - SHAE in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Be My Valentine 

No comments:

Post a Comment