Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fruity Cuties with Crazy Hair!

Today's post will be all about Fruit, and Hair... A weird combination I KNOW lol, but I have a fruity photo that does include some rather random hair to share whilst we discuss the biggest event in SL HAIR which is going to fill this space in the next few weeks... 
I will talk about the fruit later, but OH MY GOSH Hair Fair 2015 is coming... It will be here in July and will be raising money for Wigs for Kids as always, but there will be so many new wigs available that it won't just be the kids that benefit! We will all get some awesome new hairstyles too I am sure! Now I am sorry to share, I don't wish to make people jealous but I've been accepted as one of the early access hair fair bloggers and I am more than a little excited about it! I CANNOT WAIT! I'm already in the process of shaving my little avi head so that it's easy to get the wig demos on!! 
Until then, let me share with you something that is a little crazy fruity... With just a touch of mad hair to tickle your taste buds!
On the topic of hair... I cannot tell you what Lilian is wearing, but doesn't she look cute LOL... I on the other hand am wearing a style that I fell in love with whilst looking for something that would perfectly compliment my crazy fruity look... This style is called Rhythm by a store called Puft, all their styles feature this amazing puffy, afro-look and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM hehe...
The fruity aspects of this outfit though, for the most part, come from this month's round of Collabor88... I say for the most part but you have to excuse the awesomely adorable fruity Kiwis - from Schadenfreude - and the fabulous (Yummy) glasses that I picked up at both current and past rounds of The Arcade
The umbrella is a current Collabor88 release from {Imeka} and it is available in both pink or red, and the retro tied tops and swim bottoms that both Lil and I are wearing are releases from (fashionably dead)... These do come in colours that are non-fruity, but Lil makes a perfect strawberry and I well... I am harking back to the days I used to spend hours in Sanctuary Rock being called RudeWatermelon Lasagne! 
Don't we make cute and crazy fruits hehe... Just think what kind of craziness there will be after Hair Fair!!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Puft - Rhythm in Darks Pack
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Glasses: (Yummy) - Tuti Fruiti (Past Arcade Release) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker (Re-coloured by myself)
Necklace: Losthaven - Sheridan Necklace in Simple Rose
Top: (fashionably dead) - Retro Tied Top in Watermellon (Available Now at Collabor88
Shorts: (fashionably dead) - Simple Retro Swim Bottoms in Watermellon Fruity Booty (Available Now at Collabor88)
Umbrella: {Imeka} - Watermelon Umbrella (Available Now at Collabor88)  
Kiwis: Schadenfreude - Kiwis in Kiwi Fruit and Berry (Available Now at The Arcade
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 4
Lil's Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 5

No comments:

Post a Comment