Monday, June 8, 2015

Crazy Times call for LOTS OF GLITTER!

When you're having a bad day, there is nothing that will cheer you up more than a little sparkle... In my case that works anyway, I cannot really say it is the same for everyone.
One of the sparkles that makes me smile the most, however, is in fact looking though my SL inventory and pulling together a look that I LOVE...
This look is one of those, but I will fully admit that when I started to work on it, I found myself thinking what the heck am I doing... Isn't it great that the sparkle can come from something like that?
The reason for this entire look was possibly due to one of the most bonkers items that I have been sent to blog in a long while. It's an Arcade release, one of those events that people are always crazy for, and I feel pretty honoured that I was sent a blogger pack in advance of the event - although I am kinda late with blogging it because I had absolutely no freaking idea what I was going to do with it.
The RachelBreaker HELPmeHats are a crazy collection of interesting looking baseball caps, which for the record look awesome with that newer Magika hair release called Lessons... That is your lesson for today.
I wore the crazy hat, with a matchingly crazy dress... This was a past event release from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations, and I am not sure if it is still available, but it does fit perfectly with the HELPmeHats... Then the rest of the accessories were just things that I'd dug out of my hoard... A Name Tag from DirtyStories, a SilentSparrow Betta Fish for a friend and neck jewellery from ginchi and Luas...
A perfectly crazy look for a day when I'm bored at work and need a little inject of Rainbow Craziness...

What is she wearing;
Hat: RachelBreaker - HELPmeHat in Batwing TeeheeIWANT RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)
Hair: Magika - Lessons
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Lemon Berry
Necklace: Luas - Kawaii Clock Pendant Smily
Dress: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Lolita Arlecchino
Name Tag: DirtyStories - NameTag (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Fish: SilentSparrow - Magic! The Betta Fish Plush (Past FLF Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 3

No comments:

Post a Comment