Thursday, May 28, 2015

Third Times a Voodoo...

Time for a little more Voodoo magic... I am on a roll this month, three looks in three days, all of them focused on the Voodoo side of SL and the awesome releases from this month't Horror Haute
There is so much choice in this month's line-up that any Voodoo King or Queen would feel right at home and be able to get themselves a new wardrobe all at once!
This look was inspired by one of these outfits... The Ghost Story Releases are a series of three different coloured dress and turban sets called Marie Leveau. I chose a redish coloured one and removed my hair so that it looked perfect with the scarf draped around my head. I kept the rest of the outfit simple so that I could showcase the clothing better, I added a pair of Aftershok VooDoo shoes and a Helian Necklace from KOSH, and then my third Voodoo look was complete!!! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: KOSH - HELIAN NECKLACE in Amber 
Head & Arm Jewellery: Kibitz - Nara Set (Available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Outfit including Head Scarf: ]Ghost Story[ - Marie Leveau in Blood Moon (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Shoes: Aftershok - VooDoo Shoes (Available Now for Horror Haute May
Pose: Dimma - Ghost Dancing 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment