Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Flutterbys come 'cos Spring has Sprung...

Image Essentials really does make some pretty poses, and that would be why they are one of my two favourite places to go when it comes to looking for the perfect animation to set the scene of the photos that I am addicted to taking... I guess they are like the facilitators of my photography addiction, encouraging me to take more and therefore get some relaxation in... I really find it theraputic to set up shots, especially when they are serene as the one I'm about to share with you...
Either that or it's the butterflies?! Maybe it's the butterflies?! Let's blame them...
The Flutterby Pose is a rare one that is available at the Spring Fling Gacha Event soon, and normally I wouldn't post before an item is available but the pose was just too cute to waste and it was such a stark contrast in Rudhishness from the Wolf Post before...
The reason I went so feminine in this post, in what could be described as a very unusual look for me, is purely and simply the dresses fault!
This dress was sent to me by Naenia Demonia of ImmateriA, who is currently working with the brilliant designer of a store called ]Ghost Story[... The dress is a very pretty example of what their minds are capable of... Super high quality textures, design and style ideas and a great price to boot, these dresses - available in three colours - can be found at Alchemy...
The Butterflies and the dress, such a girlie combination, and so totally different from my usual attire, it really makes me feel like Spring has Sprung!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - La Bella Donna in Prize 10 (Past The Arcade Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Dress: ]Ghost Story[ - Myantha in Hyacinth (Available Now at Alchemy)
Pose: Image Essentials - Flutterby RARE (Coming Soon to Spring Fling Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment