Friday, May 22, 2015

Do You Voodoo?

It's coming... Ever Closer... Can you hear it creeping it's way in? The dark magic is drawing closer and closer, and it's time that everyone made sure they are prepared for this month's dark power to take over and throw open it's doors to lure you into the mist and darkness...
Just one question for you... Do you Voodoo?
LOL, so overly dramatic am I sometimes... LOL really, I could win an oscar perhaps?! No?! Oh well it was worth a try...
Still the entire point for that overly dramatic and somewhat pitiful performance is that I wanted to let you know that HORROR HAUTE MAY IS ALMOST HERE!! I wanted to, as was decreed by the bosses of the event, and as we tried last month with LOTS of success, let you in on the secret which is that the theme of the upcoming round is VOODOO!! YAY!! There are so many awesome Voodooish things that you will NEED to check the event out!
Just as an F.Y.I however, the things in the photograph above are not available at Horror Haute but come from buried deep in my hoard... If you're like me you will be itching to get your hands on something new, so I will have to stop talking about it or I will make myself insane hehe... All I will say is check back in a few days, you never know what I might do when I voodoo!!

What is she wearing;
Headdress: Spyralle - Crown of the Bayou (Past Event Release)
Hair: Analog Dog - Wound Up in Paprika
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Arm Band: Yellow JesteR - VooDoo Right Armlet
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios - Princess 2
Doll: No Longer Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment