Friday, May 1, 2015

A Dress I HAD to have...

Sometimes when you're out shopping, just as in RL, you see something and simply HAVE to have it! I felt just this way recently when I was able to explore The Black Fashion Fair. I fell in love with the design, the pattern and the intricasies of the dress... It had leather parts, lace parts and even the coolest looking Sugar Skull pattern too... It's not every day that I fall in love with a pretty girlie girl style dress, when that happens it has to be celebrated and shared hehe... So that's what I am going to do RIGHT NOW!
The dress in question is the adorable Deimos Dress collection from adoness... The collection includes a selection of different colour pattern designs all with that Sugar Skull print, it was SO HARD to choose which one I wanted to share with you so I went for a Gothic Fiesta! Such an Awesome Design name too, makes you feel happy!!!
The rest of the look I tried to keep fairly simple, so that the awesome dress was the main focus of this photo...  A dip-dyed wig from Exile, that I have worn before but I just loved the colour combination, a Punk Spiked and oh so (Yummy) collar and a pair of cute spats style shoes from G&D.
THANK YOU CRUELLA... I LOVE THESE DRESSES hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Flying Over the Dateline in Fantasy 1 (Past Collabor88 Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black (Past Collabor88 Release)
Dress: adoness - Deimos Dress in Gothic Fiesta (Available now at Black Fashion Fair 2015)
Shoes: G&D Shoes - Etienne (Past Cosmopolitan Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Parker 5

No comments:

Post a Comment