Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What's the time Mr Wolf?

"What's the time Mr. Wolf?" was a phrase my mum still laughs about, because when I was little and found a Dandelion - no matter where I was - I had to stop and ask the question before blowing the seeds into the wind. It's something that even to this day I cannot help myself doing from time to time, even though I may be a little subtler about it, but it's just one of those childhood things I still love to do along with other things like pick up ladybirds and play with buttercups hehe...
So when I was given a free pose prop by a friend recently, that allowed you to blow the seeds from the dandelion, I was a happy kid again... BUT what to wear?!
The perfect dress fell into my lap, like a pretty Dandelion seed floating in the breeze - OK maybe it was more of an avalanche of dress colours but you get the idea - I had been planning on doing something pretty, maybe childish, but then this outfit just made me think back to all the times I imagined myself as a pretty princess!
The outfit itself is a new release from Stargazer Creations. It's called Aethelgyth, and this one is in a Steel colour, but a range of different colours - this one included - can be found at the latest round of We <3 RP. I accessorised the look simply, making her a darker princess than I might have been in my childhood, by adding a crown of thorns from an outfit by The Untitled, and a clockwork crown from Cute Poison...
Outfit aside though, the field of Dandelions is one of my favourite aspects of this photo. It is one of the photo spots at the newly rebuilt Image Essentials. Now I'm not sure if the landscaping has changed all that much but the store itself has had a MASSIVE make-over and it's looking brilliant...
I even spotted someone familiar on display?!

What is she wearing;
Tiara: The Untitled - Crown of Thorns (Part of The Killer Outfit) (Past Horror Haute Release)
Hair Band: Cute Poison - Clockwork Crown in Gold
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing
Outfit: Stargazer Creations - Aethelgyth Regalia in Steel (Available now at We <3 RP)
Flower: Dandelion (Freebie... If you want one please ask and I will send you one!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment