Friday, April 24, 2015

Time for some TV... Monday's Meme

Berry's Meme this week is all about TV!
I don't watch a lot of TV now days. I used to watch a heck of a lot when I was younger, but now I seem to find myself spending more time on SL than curled up in front of the TV. I will admit that there are a few shows that I, and my hubby, are addicted to... We never miss an episode of Vikings, we love Grimm, we can be seen laughing at some of the ghost hunting shows - such as Ghost Hunters and The Haunted Collector too - as well as some of the shows where they build awesome things like Treehouse Masters or Tanked, he loves The Walking Dead but for me if I had to pick just ONE TV series that would be the only thing I was allowed to watch it would be Supernatural EVERY TIME!
Supernatural is one of those shows that just caught my attention and clung to it...
Following the lives of brothers Dean and Sam Winchester, the story unfolds as they fight monsters, their own personal demons, and well a few 'real' demons along the way. It's a little like one of those good versus evil plots, with a few major kinks in the good/evil plan!
The photo I've put up for this is not featuring them, although perhaps I will add one too, but it in fact features their car, a 1967 Chevrolet Impala, known amongst fans as the "Metallicar" due to the style of music that is always on the radio within. This car has become one I'd crave owning in the RL world, luckily my hubby made one in SL for me to at least pretend and you can get you're own version at his store Hogs & Cart Wheels, only problem is that it is missing the two hottest car accessories known to man... Dean and Sam Winchester!

What is in the photo;
Car: H&C Wheels - Metallicar

No comments:

Post a Comment