Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Dark Fae are HERE for Horror Haute

OK OK I am running just a little late... RL snuck up on me and I almost ran out of time to play with the awesomeness that is HORROR HAUTE APRIL... This is one of those event rounds that I really did not want to miss, the Dark Fae were coming and now they are here causing all kinds of chaos... I almost missed it... They are still casting their magic... 
The Fenodyree Fae is a set from Stargazer Creations, that includes 4 different skins as well as all of the other accoutrements that make the perfect fae look... Of course me being me, I had to make a look out of random bits and pieces hehe... So with the skin, leaves and wings from the Stargazer Creations, I wore a dress from Livid called Queen Mab - this dress comes with a crown, sleeves and wings which are not worn here but are likely to make an appearance at a later date and a sparkle attachment which I DID wear hehe - I chose a collar from Chop Shop and a necklace from 7mad;Ravens - that isn't a Horror Haute Item but is in fact a Wayward Hunt Prize. 
To finish off the look I wanted a little more fantasy style so I poked my finger in my eye to add some Dark Fae eyes from SongBird and glued on some Dark Fae Horns from BLD... The look was complete! 
Only problem was my adorable little sister had left one of her ImmateriA Unseelie Court Headbands out for me to wear too... I love them, they are cute but not what this dark evil little fae wants to wear right now... Anyone want to borrow them?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: BLD - Dark Fae Horns in Stone Standard Size (Available Now for Horror Haute April)
Hair: Magika - Things 
Skin, Leaves & Wings: Stargazer Creations - Fenodyree Fae Avatar Set in Drowned (Available Now for Horror Haute April
Eyes: SongBird - Dark Fae Eyes (Available Now for Horror Haute April
Collar: Chop Shop - Bound By Magic in Blue (Available Now for Horror Haute April)
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Cutter Necklace (Available for the Wayward Hunt) 
Dress & Sparkles: Livid - Queen Mab Outfit (Available Now for Horror Haute April)
Headband: ImmateriA - Unseelie Court in Twilight (Available Now for Horror Haute April
Pose: Image Essentials - Couture 4 (Available Now at The 100 Block
Close-Up Pose: Signature Pose - Jewellery 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment