Friday, April 10, 2015

Elegance in Ruins

I think it's funny and perhaps you will agree that sometimes you can sit on an item for AGES and then suddenly it hits like a bolt of lightning that it would be perfect with something else but you worry about that first time you wear it being not as special as you hoped?! 
I had this gorgeous dress put aside for a special occasion, and well it hasn't come yet so I am going to just use it because I CANNOT RESIST!!! 
But being 100% honest the dress wasn't the real reason that I started to pull this look together, it just happened to be a fab fit! The real reason was something a lot smaller! 
The real reason is around my neck - and you can see it in the close up below - but this week I was told that I could now blog as a part of the Paper Moon Blogging Team! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT IT, so why not pull that "special" saved for a necessary moment dress out of the wardrobe! I've loved Paper Moon for a VERY long time, it has a range of eclectic and beautiful pieces that would be perfect to fit with any style... Take the Runic Necklace for example. It's simple, beautifully textured and looks just as good with a formal gown as it does with a warrior style - if you don't believe me check out Aarya Phantomhive on Flickr - and it is one of those pieces that I will be going back to again and again! 
The dress that I chose to wear it with is a Schadenfreude original. The Amphitrite Dresses were a past release from Collabor88 and I KNEW I needed one, I was going to wear it to a friends wedding, which never happened and then I just wasted it putting it away for a rainy day... Such a fool I was, this thing is absolutely stunning! I am in love with the feather texturing and the subtle dip dye effect, and as for the way it looks with the new Magika Friday Hair!!! Rudh is a VERY happy girl right now hehe... 
Oh by the way in case you are wondering, ONE MORE THING... The location I chose to take my picture in was so worth checking out, if you haven't been to Eclectica yet you should there is SO MUCH to see!!! I will be going back for more photos asap! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Friday 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing 
Short Necklace: Paper Moon - Runic Necklace (Past We <3 RP Release) 
Long Necklace: [geek.] - Kraving the Rainbow Necklace in Rare Sky (No Longer Available!)
Dress: Schadenfreude - Amphitrite Siren Dress (Past Collabor88 Release) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Womens Stand 33 

No comments:

Post a Comment