Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bring Him Back Please

I bought a dress a couple of weeks ago now that is SO FAR from my usual style of outfit choice that I was left wondering why I did it... I mean I LOVED the dress it was super cute but then what was I going to do with it?! It was one of those impulse buys that left me a little flummoxed! BUT don't get me wrong I still loved it and it looked better on me than on the hanger too... Just what to do with it... 
I decided to play dress up and went for a pretty retro look! 
Like a pin-up girl left waiting for her sailor boyfriend, I posed with the awesome Coin Operated Binoculars from Consignment and waited patiently for my hero to come home! 
The dress in question was one that I grabbed at a past round of Cosmopolitan - it has since changed but I'm sure these dresses will be available at the mainstore - and it comes from the store Kaithleen's. The Frock Dresses are available in a number of different summery colours, each covered with pretty polka dots... I love polka dots!!! Beware though, if you are a little shy you might want to remember to wear panties with this dress! 
The one thing missing was SHOES! Luckily I had an almost perfect colour match with some similarly retro shoes... The Katat0nik Wing Tip Pumps were almost a perfect match for the colour of the sash on this dress! YAY!!! 
Now, if me in this dress isn't a wonderful welcome home gift for my sailor... I'm sure I could find another of his crew that might appreciate it, don't you think? Hehehe

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Librarian Chic 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Frock Dress Polka Dot in Red (Past Cosmopolitan Release) 
Tattoo: Gang/Cold - The Measurement 
Shoes: katat0nik - Wingtip Pumps in lavender (Past Kawaii Project Release) 
Binoculars: Consignment - Coin Operated Binoculars in Silver (Past FLF Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment