Monday, March 16, 2015

The Early Morning Dash...

You know how it is, or at least this is how it is for me anyway, you get up from your nice warm snuggly bed and the first thing that comes to mind is "ARGH GOTTA PEE!!"
I got out of bed this morning and had to run down the stairs - which is pretty perilous in our RL house as Dutch stairs are steep and narrow!! - grabbing at clothing on the way so I could get ready for work without waking his lordship, and for those of you that are interested, made it to the potty on time LOL...
When I sat at my desk at work, wondering which post I wanted to write today, this was the perfect one that sprung to mind... I'd taken a photo of an early morning SL dash to the loo... Weird aren't I? LOL...
This does sum up things pretty well though, I mean Rudh, like me this morning, grabs the first clothes that she can find before her mad dash across the road to the Gators MC out house! Hoping that HellBone hasn't been in there first!
Today the skirt - from Sn@tch - matched the top, but the socks didn't match the outfit OR each other LOL... Whoops!!!
The socks, grabbed from a pile, are mis-matched but it isn't until after the dash that she notices. Her left leg is encased in a Biddy Sock, the pretty little wings decorating the back, while the right leg has a Kitty Paw Sock that were once available from Love Zombie - unfortunately no longer since the store closed!
The photo not only points out her odd socks, but also gives you a perfect look at her leg tattoos that you so often do not see from this angle! The right leg is one that has been shown from the front before - a garter style tattoo called Sex OldWest from PerveTTe, and my left with it's new ink is a Measurement Tattoo from Gang/Cold. I saw this one advertised on the Seraphim coverage of Whore Couture Fair and HAD to get my hands on it. It made me laugh... There is a story, let me share it with you... Sometimes my hubby tends to be a little ignorant of things around him. One day some of our circle of friends were standing around talking and he randomly - on voice - says to me "Babe do you always dress like a Slut?" He was lucky he didn't get a smack, but I laughed and can now say, "You might wanna check the measurement before you call me a Slut" LOL...

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Skirt: Sn@tch - Madison Plaid Mini Skirt 
Tattoos: (LEFT) Gang/Cold - The Measurement Tattoo (Available Now at Whore Couture), AND, (RIGHT) PerveTTe - Sex OldWest (Past Cosmopolitan Release)
Socks: (LEFT) Biddy - Wing Socks in White (Past Suicide Dollz Release), AND, (RIGHT) Love Zombie - Kitty Paw Socks (No Longer Available)
Pose: Signature Pose - Alex 5

No comments:

Post a Comment