Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Death Cart is Leaving...

The Horror Haute Death Cart is about to roll out... Today is the last day that you can get your hands on the Plague infested wears and I will excitedly tell you that this month has been one of my favourites. It has been brilliant for a Living Dead Dolly like myself. However the Death Cart rolls out today, taking the plague victim collector along with it... Yes the plague was so bad, this body collector died too...
*dimma* has created some awesome grieving poses for this month's Horror Haute line-up - you can see one in the close up photo below - but the Death Cart Pose Prop is by far my favourite pose of the month. Either Pull, mourn or act like the dead, this cart has all the poses a Plague Body collector might need!
Now, as a Death Collector I needed to make sure that I was dressed the part... I had to look professional! I called in The Untitled, and they created this brilliant Death Collector Outfit, complete with jacket, trousers and bowler hat! As a final accessory, I added the cute Black Death Necklace from ImmateriA, which by the way has a cute matching ring available too!
Then bad things started to happen... My skin became pale as the Plague settled into my body - thanks to Reboot for that - my eyes, although always a pretty shade of green, became deranged and diseased looking - curtesy of Laudanum Lollipops - and then right before my eyes the Symptomatic nature of the Plague took control of my body... My fingers started to die right before my eyes, and the last thing I remember before I fell into my Death Cart was the call of a SongBird!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Things
Skin: Reboot - Plague Skin (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Eyes: Laudanum Lollipops - Death's Stare (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Choker: Kibitz - Eco Necklace in Blackened Steel
Necklace: ImmateriA - Black Death (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Outfit: The Untitled - The Death Collector (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Hand Tattoos & Nails: SongBird - Symptomatic (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Rings: Rings: (Left) (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set, AND, (Right) Kibitz - Lena Ring in Blackened Steel (Past The Fantasy Collective Item)
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Infected Stomach Wound Tattoo
Pose Prop: *dimma* - Death Cart (Available Now for Horror Haute March)
Close-Up Pose: *dimma* - Sadness & Grief Poses (Available Now for Horror Haute March)

No comments:

Post a Comment