Monday, March 23, 2015

Calling all the Monsters, the Cotton Candy Monsters...

Calling all the Monsters, the Cotton Candy Monsters... Have you heard about a little store that is made just with you in mind?? I mean, I've discussed the store before... Sharing their monsterous designs with you, but it's now time to throw them in your face once again and pull you all along with me to the cottonCANDYmonsteR store!!!
Recently there have been a fair few releases from CCM... Pretty, cute, kawaii stuff with a monstrous edge, that perfectly sums up Rudh mentality half the time!! The other half of the time I'm pretending to be a Zombie Biker Chick LOL...
Two of the releases really caught my attention, I wore them since I received them and before too long I realised I'd been lazy and not shared the look with you...
The Upper Half of this look is all about the CCM, but I do just want a quick fly by mention of these new black versions od the Daisy Bell Bottom Jeans from Soul Designs. Solde says they are not an official release yet, but I LOVE the shape of these jeans so don't miss them when  they do appear!
Anyway back onto the cottonCANDYmonsteR stuffs!!! There are two things that need to be shared here, besides the gorgeous entrance into CCM itself of course...
Normally I would NEVER be seen as a blonde, but the My Little Pony Hair releases from CCM are all showing roots in this colour, I had no choice hehe... Their long length covers a multitude of sins, while the candy coloured dip dyes give them that hippy summer girl look that I cannot get enough of at this time of year!
The other item is MUCH more like something I'd normally grab in a store... The Puff Monster Hoodie in its Punky TokiDoki print is super cute! It comes in 5 different designs, but I loved the black and white one most, possibly because it makes the eyes and spines of this monster hoodie seem so much more obvious!!!
Just to warn you, the hair does NOT actually fit with the hoodie, I had to be naughty and Photoshop the back, but it's so cute such a LONG pretty style!
If you haven't checked out cottonCANDYmonsteR yet, and you claim to be someone who loves cute kawaii monsters then you are missing out... DON'T DELAY!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: cottonCANDYmonsteR - My Little Pony Hair in Purity Heart
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Hoodie: cottonCANDYmonsteR - Puff Monster Hoodie in TokiDoki Punk
Jeans: Soul Designs - Daisy Bell Bottom Jeans in Black
Pose: Ploom - Bones 2 (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment