Sunday, February 1, 2015

Where does she go when she needs a break?

Everyone needs somewhere peaceful to go on their down time, their place of rest and shelter, a haven if you will... Now recently I was inspired by a dress that I'd been sent from one of the oh-so-gracious and willing to put up with my random mind store designers that I work for, and she had in this dress included a style she called Wondergirl... Thus I got thinking, where would Wonder Woman go to relax. 
If I was here I'd take my breaks dancing in the stars... Wait Wonder Woman can fly right?! 
The dress that inspired this look was one created by the awesome Iokko Molko of yumyums... These Tea Time Dresses come in a myriad of colours and patterns - all of which fit perfectly into the cuteness that is yumyums - and are yours to grab if you are going shopping at this years Fashion Fair! I wanted to use those magical powers of Wonder Woman style flight whilst wearing the adorable Wonder Girl patterned dress.
I managed to find some awesome super accessories in my wardrobe hoard that would make the outfit look even more superhero-esque...
I had the perfect boots! At the last round of The Arcade, katat0nik created the Toy Boots, these also came in a Wonder Woman style design known as "Super"... For just a little more of that superhero flair I added a dash of glittery lipstick - or should that be Celestial Lipstick - from Nylon Outfitters, and a Bead Shaker necklace in a pretty aqua colour from (Yummy), both of which are available at this month's Uber line-up. Then to dance, under the stars, and keep my balance I suppose, I found this adorable - past freebie - from Weather! Or Not?, which is back in-world again by the way YAY!!
It proved to be the prefect thing to help me balance on these slippery looking Celestial Glass Stones, also available at Uber, from the store Half-Deer. They looked more than a little slippery, not that it's a problem if she can fly... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ivana
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup , AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Mascara Tears: Dazed - Loveless Tears Makeup Set in Raven (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lipstick: Nylon Outfitters - Celestial Lipstick in Glitter Grey (Available now at Uber)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Bead Shaker in Aqua (Available now at Uber)
Dress: yumyums - Teatime Dress in Wondergirl (Available February 1st at Fashion Fair)
Boots: katat0nik - Toy Boots in Super (Past The Arcade Item)
Umbrella: Weather! or Not? - Starbrella (Past Freebie)
Pose: UNCERTAIN SMILE - Apple 1 (Past Event Release)
Moon: Le Poppycock - Over the Moon Posing Prop
Stones: Half-Deer - Celestial Glass Stones (Available now at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment