Friday, February 20, 2015

Whats in a Profile? A Pic?!

In the past I used to be one of those people that was more than a little shy of sharing my photos... Anything I had taken always made me feel like it was never good enough and I found myself comparing my creations with those of others - a bad habit to have gotten into I KNOW but it happened none the less - so when it came to me wanting a new profile picture, I would never have used one of my own works! Though I had a change of heart, I found a confidence in myself that I never knew I had and now I feel more along the lines of, "if you don't like it, don't look at it, because I love it"...  
Now whenever I want a profile photo, I take one LOL... This is one of those times, and I will say I LOVE this photo hehe...
This look came about all because of a pair of glasses LOL... Normally in SL I don't tend to find myself being drawn to glasses of any kind. I wear them everyday in my RL, and so in SL I just tend not to get excited about them. People tell me I should try contacts but I prefer the look of my RL face in glasses - plus the thought of sticking my finger in my eye is UGH!! Saying all that though, I was shopping at the new Fashion Fair Event, and I spotted these adorabley huge glasses in the store DAZED! I get that they are a little Harry Potter-esque, and that overall look of the photo is not helped to move away from the wizard's feel by the fact that I too have a scar on my forehead lol...
The forehead mark is something that is a little darker from Stargazer Creations. I am reliably informed by Aggie, that these marks, along with the gorgeous lipstick that I'm also wearing, is the darkest that she gets! You can get both of these cute make-up items from Genre this month, in varying colours, but I will warn you now the theme this month is the Dark Arts... Don't get caught messing around in these if you are the real Harry Potter LOL...
Sometimes I even surprise myself with just how cute I can look hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ivana
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Head Mark: Stargazer Creations - Forehead Mark in Pentagram Blood Down (Available Now at Genre)
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black (Past Gift)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Glasses: DAZED - Harvest Glasses in Onyx (Available now at Fashion Fair 2015)
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lipstick: Stargazer Creations - Lip Set in Pentagram Red 04 (Available Now at Genre)
Top: SAKIDE - Reveal Top
Rings: (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessorise 10

No comments:

Post a Comment