Monday, February 23, 2015

Cool Kids, Can't Die!

This expression says a lot for me right now... It's one of those feelings that seems to have almost buried me somewhat... I know that sounds more than a little dramatic but there has been a lot going on in Rudhland over the last few weeks, and you're lucky that I'm not only posing for pictures looking a little dead as I have been known to before!
I was feeling about a million miles away from romanctic thoughts this month and need to take a break from all the rainbow cuteness that the month of February seems to bring... I hope you don't mind!
The slogan brandished all over my nungas in this look I randomly pulled together, really sums up my state of mind. Drama seems to follow me around since the beginning of the year, when am I going to get a break?
I don't know what it is about SL, but I always seem to find myself with people taking advantage, or with people assuming whatever is not true. The latest of this being the case. For now I'm laughing about it. Anyone who knows me will know that it's not true, but a word of warning to the wise... SL Charity Events, no matter how much they are done out of a pure heart will ALWAYS find someone who likes to spoil things, make you feel like a huge pile of crap and assume it's just a way to make a quick buck...
Still enough of the ranting... I'm done with worrying about the petty drama of people who should know better!
This top is one of my ABSOLUTE Favourites... I got back to it time and time again, and trust me that is a little bit of a rarity in my closet! It's from the store Blossom, that is unfortunately closed and I cannot find the top available anywhere to buy. Friends have asked in the past but it just seems to have GONE!
The rest of the look was just set dressing really, I mean I bought these amazing shoes from Remarkable Oblivion, and this awesome pose prop from NanTra called Shut Up and Drive, both of which came from long since past sales events, and are now back happily at their origin stores. I'm sorry it took me so long to get these things displayed, I've had the picture ready FOREVER lol...
I hope you can forgive me for taking so long LOL, life got in the way - as well as what seemed like a million other event posts that needed doing - but I still love this picture and wanted to share it with you!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Siri (Past My Attic Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Choker: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal
Top: Blossom - Fringe Shirt in Cool Kids (No Longer Available!)
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black
Shoes: Remarkable Oblivion - GearJammer Heels in Cat Walk (Past Event Release)
Pose: NanTra - Shut Up and Drive 2 (Past OMGacha Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment