Monday, February 16, 2015

Boots or Shoes, which to choose?!

It's that time again, The Witching Hour is upon us and BOY did the designers go to town this month... Not just one or two things but a whole heap of really pretty and awesome goodies are on offer, things that will tickle your taste buds - or at least your somewhat darker fashion sensibilities! 
There were SO MANY THINGS that I simply had no idea of knowing where to start! Luckily, if you know me and you might have a bit of an inkling by now or perhaps not, I will admit that I have a bit of a thing for SHOES! Even more luckily, there are two adorable styles of shoes on offer this month for the event, I just wish I knew which to choose hehe... 
I sat my butt down on a new stool - that you too can nab yourself at The Witching Hour this month from the great mind behind Brick-A-Brack, but I'll tell you more about these stools later hehe - and wriggled my toes in excitement! The outfit that I was wearing - an adorable but now somewhat older romper suit from the store Chloe - really wasn't going to match ANY of the shoes that I had just unpacked but OH WELL I couldn't wait to try them on... 
The Knee High Boots - available in a collection of different designs - are the creations of DressMe Designs. Each of the boot designs features the elemental symbol of a different planet - I think, so please correct me if I am wrong?! - hence their name "Planet Stalkers" with a lacing up the back of this rather vintage looking boot. 
The pumps on the other hand are a totally different style, look and feel! These are the ImmateriA release called Spellbound, and as the name suggests, in my head they would be the perfect footwear of a mystical being... Perhaps Fae or Mage?! Now as always with any ImmateriA product, these shoes are well made and beautifully textured - I squeaked with excitement when I noticed the sun symbol for anti possession! My reasons are a little geeky in that Dean and Sam of Supernatural both have them tattooed on their sexy chests LOL, but then I warned you that it was a geeky reason! 
So while I sat on my new stool from Brick-A-Brack - one of a set of 6 different elemental designs - I had a hard choice to make... Boots or Shoes, Boots or Shoes?! 

What is she wearing;
Romper: Chloe - Rompers in Olga (Past Event Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Feet: SLINK - AvEnhance Feet Female High 
Shoe: ImmateriA - Spellbound Shoe in Moonspell (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Boot: DressMe Designs - Planet Stalkers in Venus (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Seat: Brick-a-Brack - SweetyHeart Seaters in Triple Moon (Available Now at The Witching Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment