Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kawaii Slime?!

2015 is already well under way... It doesn't feel any different from a few days ago - although I am disappointed to remind everyone that 2015 is not as Back to the Future predicted - BUT I have spent the last two days shopping in SL to feed my January Sales addiction without actually hitting any sales LOL...
Surprisingly for me I haven't found myself heading into too many dark and depraved looks, if you can forget the hook picture from before LOL, but it's only day three of a new year, there's plenty of time for that yet! 
One of those things that I had to have as soon as I saw it advertised was this sweater from INVADER. Now I will say that this is a totally new store for me, I've never heard of it before, I found it randomly through the past Fi*Friday event, and plan on heading over to hit up their main store very soon... Soon as I have some more cash that is hehe... 
Though it wasn't only that that had me kawaii-ish excited... This new hair from Ploom, which you've seen here before, just seemed to fit so well with the look I was drawn towards. Although it was the accessories that really got me excited. 
I've had the Seal Pup - from Alchemy - for a while now, they were available as gacha items, and I think this one was a gift from Jimmy. They come in a collection of different animal costumes, but seriously HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE A DUCKIE?! 
The bag however, could get me into a little trouble... I'm SO LATE sharing this that I have a funny feeling that Iokko may spank my butt - although it's not punishment if you enjoy something hehe... The Pack's Trail - based on the Packman Game - are shoulder bags featuring the Packman Ghosts... These Ghost bags are available through the store yumyums - hence why it is Iokko that might spank me - but you can still grab them until January 5th at the Level Up's Retro line-up... 
Damn look at the time I cannot stop to chat any longer, I NEED to finish my friend's wedding photos dammit... LOL... Toodles!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Ayane (Available now in the Ploom 12 Days of Christmas Event) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Sweater: INVADER - Slime Queen (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Bag: yumyums - Pack's Trail Bag in Blinky Ghost (Available now at Level Up
Pet: Alchemy - Seal Pups in Cuddle Duckie 
Skirt: FANATIK - Mikro Mini Skirt in Gray 
Pose: Image Essentials - Winter Chill 4 (Past Event Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment