Saturday, December 20, 2014

High on a Mountain Top

High on a mountain top, in the middle of some place so remote that people never walk through, there was once a tiny forgotten kingdom... The modern world had developed all around it, but this tiny enclave in the middle of nowhere remained stuck in a fantasy world. A world where the chivalry of knights was met by the might of dragons, where fairies lived in the trees and, if you stomped hard enough, you could still find a troll living under a bridge! This was the kingdom of Ijslandhoutmensen! 
The people of Ijslandhoutmensen had always been a peaceful sort, but a darkness had fallen over the land... It was said the darkness came, aeons before, when a mystical enchantress appeared on the outskirts of the town. To this very day although it is a mere whispered rumour, the people look at the queen on her throne of ice with a look of fear in their eyes, whilst her wooden soldiers stand guard ready to kill for their queen! 
OK OK I know once again my mind ran away with me, but it was the posing prop that took it there... I had no idea what to wear with this prop, as you can tell it's not very regal LOL, but maybe that is why the people of Ijslandhoutmensen are concerned?! Just for anyone who is interested by the way, Ijslandhoutmensen translates from Dutch as four seperate things lol, Ijs means Ice, Land is self explanatory I hope LOL, Hout is wood and Mensen means people, so it's basically Icelandwoodpeople LOL... 
Back to the pose prop though, as it was the entire reason for this ramble LOL... The prop is called Ice Queen, and it is available now from the Depraved Nation Frost Fair, all you need to do is head for the Image Essentials Booth! 
The rest of my outfit was a look of the day LOL, I just loved it so much that I had to wear it in this photo LOL... 
The bodysuit and tights form part of an outfit from the now closed Sugar & Cyanide Store, and I added the Savvy Sweatshirt in a Cuddle Slut design, from Joli, to make myself look a little warmer LOL... The shoes are my new favourites... I LOVE these shoes, they were 55L at a past Fi*Friday, and I bought them in all the colours I could hehe... They should still be available at their origin store, HOLLYHOOD, all you need to do is hunt down the Louisa Heels and have SLINK High Feet! 
To finish my look I was playing around with the Remarkable Oblivion Home Made Halo, and I suddenly remembered, it was like a flash of lightning, yumyums had made Homemade Wings in the past! I'm not sure if either of these things are still available, but OH MY GOSH how cute are they together! I am NOT anything like an angel though, ask anyone I know they may tell you I am far from an angel! So I stuck to my roots, adding that little touch of the demonic to my homemade angel parts! A Devious Demon Tail - from Iokko Molko of yumums fame - although I doubt this is still available as it was a very old Sugar store release, and a pair of jet black eyes from VerseEye
Nothing like being a little evil this close to Christmas, I just hope Santa doesn't see!!! 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Remarkable Oblivion - Homemade Halo in White 
Hair: Truth - Neria 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: VerseEye - Midnight (Past Event Release) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Sweater: Joli - The Savvy Sweatshirt Collection in Cuddle Slut (Past Event Release) 
Bodysuit & Tights: Sugar & Cyanide - Dead Outfit (No Longer Available!)
Wings: yumyums - Homemade Wings in Pure
Tail: Sugar - Devious Demon Tail (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - SLINK High Louisa Heels in Black (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Ice Queen (Available now at Depraved Nation FROST Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment