Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Carrot Tops are Green...

In SL, as in RL, I am a redhead. I've been through multiple colour changes and will pull on wigs of any colour to fit an dressing up look that I am playing with... Though I do always come back to my red locks. When I was younger, I used to be teased in RL for being a redhead... It still happens today, I'm sure some people will know of the gingers are like vampires speech that comes from South Park, but more often than not I laugh at the people who say mean things, and try to better them with a snappy comeback... One of my favourites for when people call me a "Carrot Top" is that "Nuh Uh, Carrot tops are Green!" LOL... Ramble of the day that!
I guess to go with my ramble, I should put in a photo somewhere, and I guess we will call it Rudh's look of the day - even though I don't ever tend to do posts like that LOL... In fact it's been a look of about a week, as everytime I changed out of a dressing up look I put this back on LOL...
So in the setting that surrounds the store, Meshopotamia, I will stand in the rain and tell you all about my outfit hehe...
The basic clothing of my outfit was fairly simple, an old but much loved shirt - called Teagan - from R3volt, and my new favourite pair of jeans from GizzA, the Virginia Jeans in a Retro tone if you're interested by the way. I know that you cannot really see a lot of my clothing, but it was more something that would look cute with my new hair, rather than finding hair to match an outfit this time. The hair in question is one that was released for The Liason Collaborative, though I am not sure if it is still available there or not... You may have to go to the mainstore to find it... I fell in love with this Damselfly hair pretty much instantly, and loved the soft girlie feeling to it, even though it was a store I don't really know much about if I'm being honest!
I accessorised the hair with some gorgeous blossoms from *LODE* in a pretty peach colour, and then remembered the gorgeous jewellery set that was put out by KOSH for the past Sunday's Lazy Sunday. I KNOW it's not Sunday anymore, but I am hoping that you will still go check the jewellery out, the necklaces - which you can't see here clearly - and the rings - which you can! - are available in 5 different designs... The rose design being used here to add just a little more flower power to the outfit hehe...
Lastly, my little friend, and the entire reason that I rambled on about carrots... The Veggie Pals were released from Birdy a while ago now, as part of a collection for The Chapter Four. I love the full set of veggies, but I am willing to admit I had forgotten I got them... NOT ANYMORE! It's veggie time!
 
What is she wearing;
Hair Band & Flowers: *LODE* - Head Accessory in Ceri Band & Blossoms Peach (Past Event Release)
Hair: Damselfly - Garnet in Dark Reds (Available now at The Liason Collaborative)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Top: R3volt - Teagan Top
Carrot: Birdy - Veggie Pals in Cutie Carrot
Ring: KOSH - MENTRO Ring in Rosa (Past Lazy Sunday Release)
Jeans: GizzA - Virginia Jeans in Retro
Pose: Signature Pose - Shy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment