Thursday, December 18, 2014

A last little look at Horrorfestive... FOR NOW!

That's right, as of right now, this is my last little look at Horrorfestive 2014. There may be more to come, and I can tell you right now that Horrorfestiveness will be popping up in other things that I am working on, but this will possibly be the last time that it a post's soul purpose is the darker side of the festive season lol... 
I also felt a little naughty, because well due to the Horrorfestive, I've kinda been neglecting other things... The Witching Hour for example is here, and rocking and rolling, and I got lost in a festive dark place! 
NOT ANYMORE!!! I took a walk at the Horrorfestive event location and was very soon overcome by a strange sensation... It didn't feel like burning but it was HOT!!
It wasn't hot due to the outfit - although this SAKIDE Fuzz Leather Outfit is pretty hot - but there was something heating me up around my head!
I had found a strange [TfAtN] Blessing Necklace - which you can pick up for yourself at The Witching Hour - and while I was walking through the snow at the Horrorfestive, things started to heat up. Within seconds it felt like a shock of lightning passed through me, I had no idea what was going on, but the heat circled my head and licked up my face. The Daemon Lightning Collar and 'I See The Light Mask' can be purchased from Spyralle at the event, in case you're wondering!
I do not know quite how but a halo had appeared, the [TfAtN] Elemental Halo was calling in the fire, and branding me with a SongBird's Blessing!

What is she wearing;
Halo: [TfAtN] - Elemental Halo in Fire/Gold RARE (Available now for The Witching Hour
Hair: Magika - Such
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: Devae - Eyes in Wild Hunt Dandelion (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Cross Tattoo: SongBird - The Blessing 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Mask & Collar: Spyralle - Daemon Lightning Collar & 'I See The Light Mask' (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014
Vest: SAKIDE - Fuzz Leather Outfit in Black (Available now at Winter Trend Fair)
Necklace: [TfAtN] - Blessing Necklace in Fire/Black (Available now for The Witching Hour)
Pose: STATUS - Turkey 3 (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment