Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autumn Colours

One of the reasons that I am most in love with the Autumn - or Fall - season is the change in the colours... Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing lots of greens when Spring is in full force, but the firey colours of Autumn always make me feel happier!
Maybe it is the time of year that animals start hibernating, or maybe it's due to the fact that we get to start wearing the cosier style clothing, but this time of year makes me want to snuggle up and watch the colours in the trees change!
This has to be one of my favourite pictures I've taken as of late, and the reason is the way that it all seems to work so effortlessly... The colours, the outfit, the lighting and even the pose just make the photo seem natural, as if Rudh was just wandering through the long grasses on a hazy Autumn Day!
The location of Alirium is just perfect for that late Autumn feeling...
The outfit was one that I just randomly pulled on but instantly found myself in that warm snuggly feeling, and I KNEW I would need to go somewhere to take pictures of it hehe...
Along with my adorable Ploom Pwny Pigtails and the deer headband, I kept accessories simple, finding the perfect necklace from n-creation, which is an oldie but a classic I had been waiting for just the right time to use. Both the Jacket - with it's shirt - and the jeans are things I have worn before but you have to love when you find things in your hoard that just work!!! I was more than a little excited and when the photo came out like this well... For me at least that never happens hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Ploom - Animal Headband in Deer
Hair: Ploom - Pwny
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Necklace: n-creation - Mistery Pendant 
Jacket & Shirt:  [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket in Gunmetal (Available now at No 21
Jeans: MOON - Marly BellBottoms in Darkest Fade 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay (Past Thrift Shop Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment