Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TAG! The board is it!

There is a new gacha phenomenon in town that seems to be taking many SL'ers by storm... The Arcade is one of the biggest and best known shopping events that SL has to offer these days, but I think that this could be bigger, better and a little more entertaining?!
I am talking about TAG Gacha... If you love the Arcade, you will no doubt love this equally as much, and with the addition of a trail to follow, each area with a different section of a storyline and some fab prizes then I am sure you may love this even more... I know I did!
It's well planned, well executed and filled with some cute stores that will appeal to all different tastes. PLUS, if the chance of regular games of chance in the gachas wasn't enough for you, then the addition of the Mystery Tickets in which you can win super rare prizes makes it all the more exciting! I REALLY HOPE that this event comes back more, because it was fun to waste some time doing!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
I really enjoyed hopping around to different stores and finding some hidden gems during this event... I also, as is always with Gacha Machines, spent far too much money hehe... Some of the prizes I won seem perfect in combination, very spidery, which was lucky as maybe blending in will help me avoid the spiders in the maze?!
The Venomous Hair - who'd have ever thought that I would choose to wear blonde and pink hair? - is an Olive creation. I've not really paid much attention to the Olive hairs, but I think I am going to have to shop there and try some demos at least now! The Gemma Skin, complete with it's wounded mouth, from [theSkinnery], and the Clemmm Scope Eyes worked perfectly together to create a somewhat broken dolly effect, and the addition of the adorable little Half Deer Heart Hugger Bat made the whole outfit a lot cuter. Well as cute as a mummy spider can get as she glances back at her large Hanging Spider Egg Sac, available now from Botanical. All of these things are TAG Event Items!!! How cool is that?!
One more thing that needs a mention but isn't TAG, is the cute dress I'm wearing. This, although only the top is visible, is a dress released from Strumpettes for the past round of the Witching Hour event. It's an underbust dress with optional layers to cover the nungas, and as a spiderweb design, this one is fairly cute hehe... Just because the Witching Hour is over this month, doesn't mean you can't find it so don't feel like you've missed out, and therefore if you wanted it, please don't kill me hehe!!!  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Venomous Hair (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)
Skin: [theSkinnery] - Gemma in champagne 9 (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)
Eyes: Clemmm - Scope Eyes in Coal (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Dirt: Mudock !nc - Part of Sack to Wear Outfits (Past Event Release)
Dress: Strumpettes - Web Boudoir Dress in Noir (Past The Witching Hour Release)
Bat: Half Deer - Heart Hugger Bat in Witchipoo (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)
Pose: PRETENSE - Lines 4
Spider Sack: Botanical - Hanging Spider Egg Sac in Blue (Available now at the TAG Gacha Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment