Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I could be your Whore?!

You might have noticed by now that I am a little into the macabre, gory, evil side of style in SL... In RL I a very much a jeans and t-shirts kinda girl that always wears her chunky boots and never bothers with make-up, but in SL that style is left at the log in screen and here I become a girlie, grungy living dead dolly...
Today I was feeling inspired! I was out shopping, exploring the awesome Bloody Horror Fair, and I stumbled upon a helmet that made a song pop so far into my head it's been stuck there ever since! Luckily it was one of my favourite songs at the moment!!! Now I'm going to share it with you LOL...
The Hellraiser Helmet, from Goth1c0 and found exclusively at Bloody Horror Fair, was the inspiration for this look, and it was all based on a look by In This Moment's singer - Maria Brink. Their video for the song "Whore" sees her wearing a horned helmet similar to this one, and biting her fingers drawing blood! I couldn't resist paying homage to that in my own Rudhish way!
I went down a similar gory, whoreish route to Rudhify but replicate her style by accessorising... Leaving my favourite new collar on from ginchi, I added the brand new "Gore Whore" Necklace from Cute Poison - which like the helmet can also be found at Bloody Horror Fair!
The scribblings all over my chest are something that I had noticed a while back on the marketplace and they had never really fit any of the looks that I had been going for... The Truth Tattoo, from Corvus, is a series of words scribbled across your chest ranging from Selfish to Empty and hitting a few other harsh truths in between... I hope that no one would ever agree that I am any of those things, but I guess the person that is could be a true Hellraiser?!
Just one more thing before I finish up here... Seeing as my look is loosely based on the look of Maria Brink, in a particular music video, I guess I should share it so you can see what I am talking about LOL...

What is she wearing;
Helmet: Goth1c0 - Hellraiser Helmet (Available now at Bloody Horror Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Mouth Blood: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Mouth
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Worn Leather Black (Available now at The SLGBTA Halloween Gacha Spooktacular Event)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Gore Whore Necklace (Available now at Bloody Horror Fair)
Ring: Cute Poison - Bad Luck Ring in Silver
Tattoo: Corvus - The Truth Tattoo
Heart Tattoo: Not Yet Available!
Pose: PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession 4

No comments:

Post a Comment