Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Horror Haute Fades for October...

Horror Haute is slowly beginning to fade into the setting Autumn sun for October... Friday brings the most exciting day of the dead for the year, but it also sees the doors close on the coffins of the Horror Haute Vampires... 
I wanted to make one last salute to the blood drinkers, and another nod in the direction of the awesome and creative designers that offer up their horrific goods every month! 
As you can see, I took the sulty, and classic, route for my last trip into Vampire land... Being honest it's not somewhere that Zombie me feels really comfortable. I mean I KNOW they are undead too but they drink blood while their dinner is still alive... Least we mutilate ours to death first LOL... 
I took a walk to the Horror Haute Skybox, where you can pick up all of these horrific goodies, and bumped into a friend. He told me to tell Anna and Themis that his arms are getting tired as the pumpkin is heavy LOL... 
Though he did compliment me on my dress... The Sanguisuga Dress - from ImmateriA - is very striking... Being honest, not something that I might have chosen to buy if I saw it on the shelf. At first glance it seemed like there was too much going on, but when I really looked at it, it just seemed too beautiful not to at least play with a little... I AM SO GLAD I DID! I love the ruffled flamenco skirt, and as it's separate from the top, I will admit that I've been wearing it with a simple top too! 
There is also call for a close up today too, because I need to show off the skin and make-up a little more clearly... 
There we are, much easier to see hehe... 
I wanted a skin that seemed a little more Vampire, and a lot less my usual lol, and I got very lucky as Stargazer Creations had sent me a copy of their Horror Haute Vampire Skin Set! So many different make up choices, with and without cleavage and bloody mouths for the messy eaters lol... The eyes are also part of the set, so it is definitely well worth checking into! 
I felt though, that it was missing something... What I didn't know, but definitely SOMETHING! Helena Stringer - of The Stringer Mausoleum - proved to have that something I needed! She created the striking eye make-up I put on. Called Night Queen, it comes in a set of 9 bright colours, that will wake up any face in the dark of the night! 
One more thing to say... That's all folks... No more Horror Haute from me until next month! You don't need to wait long, it runs the last week of the month and ooooh it's going to be a good theme... Think colours, think dead things, think RAINBOWIFYING RUDH!!! YAY! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Analog Dog - Wound Up in Dark Reds
Skin & Eyes: Stargazer Creations - Horror Haute Vampire (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER)
Make-Up: The Stringer Mausoleum - Night Queen in Mustard (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Outfit, including Gloves: ImmateriA - Sanguisuga (HORROR HAUTE OCTOBER
Pose: PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment